Preparing To Meet The Owner Buyer
- As you prepare to meet the owner buyer you should ask yourself the following questions:
- What do I need to find out?
- What I want the buyer to know?
- What I want the buyer to do?
- What I want the buyer to feel?
- Can I present win-win scenario to the buyer?
- Is this a personal win for the buyer?
- Does he know I am eager to achieve a win-win solution?
- Do I have a valid business reason for seeing the buyer?
- How do I distinguish myself from the competition?
- Can I deliver results?
- What knowledge do I have that the buyer can use to forecast the future of their business?
- How is this knowledge related to concept instead of product?
- Can I generate trust?
- Meeting with the owner buyer will help you answer these questions.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon