Chapter 9 Review Questions
Let us see how much you have learned in this chapter by going over these review questions.
- Successful negotiators enter each negotiation with what kind of attitude and purpose?
- I lose and you lose.
- I lose and you win.
- I win and you lose.
- I win and you win.
- Win at all cost.
- Why do negotiations fail?
- Bad body language
- Both parties have too many weaknesses.
- Goverment gets involved
- Lack of communication
- Lack of patience
- In order to determine the strength of your position, before entering into any negotiation, you should evaluate each of the following factors except for which one?
- Skilled negotiators do all of the following except which one?
- Always have at least two people on their side.
- Know how to delay the negotiation if they reach a difficult point.
- Make one small concession after another.
- Set in their minds a firm position of the minimum they will accept before starting the negotiations.
- Volunteer to draft the agreements.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon