More On The Basics Of Selling
- You have to establish trust.
- Trust is needed to eliminate fear, uncertainty, and doubt in the customer's mind.
- Keeping promises is one way to establish trust.
- In order to establish trust you have to convince your customer that you have their best interests in mind.
- The basic goal of selling is to serve each customer's perceived self interest.
- What should you be telling your customer to show them that this sale is best for them?
- You have to understand the needs and motiviation of your customer.
- You do this by carefully listening to your customer.
- By listening you will know their objections and be able to overcome them.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon