Fail To Listen
- Salespeople fail to listen carefully to their customer because:
- They take their own perceptions of reality as the key to the sale.
- They assume their perception of reality is the same as that of their customer.
- They recognize the customer's perception of reality and conclude the customer's preception of reality is irrelevant or wrong.
- Your perception of reality and their perception of reality can be different because:
- You did not grow up in their culture.
- You do not speak their language.
- You do not live in their business environment.
- You do not understand their reality.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon