- Questions to ask a potential distributor regarding the mix of products they sell include:
- Why do they want to add your products their their mix?
- What has been their experience selling products similar to your products?
- What product lines do they represent?
- Are these product lines compatible with your products?
- Would there be any conflict of interest?
- Who is their primary supplier?
- What other firms do they represent?
- Get contact names and addresses and verify their references.
- Are they willing to alter their current product mix to accommodate yours?
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon