- With direct exporting the exporter handles every aspect of the exporting process.
- Market research
- Foreign distribution
- Direct methods of exporting give your firm:
- More control over the export process
- Potentially higher profits
- A closer relationship to the overseas market
- Direct methods of exporting require a significant commitment.
- They are not cheap and require substatial resources.
- Reorganizing the company to support the export effort may be necessary.
- Methods of direct exporting include going through:
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon