More On Contract Contents
- Who is responsible for insurance.
- Who will be responsible for any warranty work.
- Who will be responsible for advertising and promotion.
- Who translates, prepares and distributes product literature?
- Who will be responsible for meeting product labeling, safety standards and technical specifications of the target country.
- Access to the reseller's customer database.
- There are several legitimate reasons for this, including marketing.
- A force majeure clause, which excuses non-performance due to factors beyond the control of the parties.
- A provision for resolving disputes.
- Which country's law should apply.
- Which country's courts have jurisdiction.
- Specify the official language for all dealings between the parties.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon