Management and Personnel
Questions to ask about the company's management and personnel include:
- How much of upper management's time can and should allocated to the export effort?
- Who within the company has any international business experience?
- Who within the company reads, write, and speaks a foreign language?
- Who within the company will be responsible for exporting?
- Who will follow through after the planning is done?
- What organizational structure is required to ensure that export sales are adequately serviced?
- How many people need to be hired or transfered?
- What skills are needed?
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon