How To Succeed
- To succeed in international sales you need to know what you are doing and why. You also need to:
- Understand and apply the basics of selling which is true all over the world.
- Figure out which buying mode the prospect is in.
- Know how to position yourself with the real decision makers and avoid those without approval power.
- Distinguish between good customers and bad customers.
- International sales is more challenging because of:
- Cultural issues
- Language barriers
- Government regulations and tariffs
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon