Identifying The Owner Buyer
- There is no sign that says who is the owner buyer of your product.
- You have to find out who plays this role.
- Who the owner buyer is depends on the following factors:
- The perceived risk of the deal.
- Potential organizational impact.
- The dollar amount of the sale.
- Business conditions.
- In tough times it is higher up the ladder.
- Experience with you and your firm.
- The more experience, the more likely it is lower down the ladder.
- Experience with your product.
- Ask yourself at what level in my own organization would
final approval for a sale of this type have to be made?
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon