Type Of Meeting
- You should carefully prepare for each type of meeting in order to achieve your specific objectives.
- Here are two examples:
- Negotiation Meeting
- Planning: Have a list of things you want to secure from the other side,
and a list of points you would be willing to concede.
- Objective: The list represents an objective set of criteria against
which the meeting can be assessed.
- Presentation Meeting
- Planning: Prepare presentation material and message that needs to be communicated.
- Objective: At a meeting designed to inform, the success criteria should
be the amount of information imparted and understood.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon