- Action notes should accurately record what was decided.
- And list who has been tasked to do what.
- Action notes are most effective when they:
- Say just enough to explain the point.
- Clearly state every decision that was made.
- Identify who has agreed to do what, by when.
Sample Action Notes
|Translate technical manuals into Arabic
||Investigate cost and timeframe of translation
||By the end of the month
|Potential partner to visit factory
||Prepare logistics of the trip
||Within two weeks
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon