Rental Car Safety
- Air conditioning is a safety feature.
- Driving with your windows open invites local thieves to help themselves to your valuables.
- Put your belongings in the trunk, or keep them out of sight.
- It also keeps you cool in warm climates.
- When you get inside the car, take the time to orient yourself.
- Adjust the mirrors.
- Learn the location of:
- Windshield wipers
- Always wear your seat belt.
- In some countries it is the law.
- Always inspect the automobile before you leave.
- License plate and expiration
- Dents and scratches
- Gas gauge
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon