Hotel Check In
- When checking into a hotel you will need to present:
- Your credit card.
- Even if the hotel is direct bill.
- Your passport or other identification.
- Always check that your reservation specifications are correct.
- Use your itinerary to point out any errors.
- You will be given a hotel key.
- It may not look like a key.
- Know what floor you are on.
- In some countries the ground floor is the first floor.
- In other countries the ground floor is not the first floor.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon