Overcoming Jet Lag
- When you arrive at your destination you will be tired.
- Especially if you have traveled across time zones.
- Overcoming jet lag is part of the acclimatization process.
- The sooner you are able to acclimitize:
- The better you will feel.
- The more productive you will be.
- To overcome jet lag you should:
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before you travel.
- Sleep on the airplane.
- Stay awake until night time.
- If you are very tired, take a short nap when you arrive.
- Set your watch to the correct local time.
- Stay properly hydrated.
- Eat a high carbohydrate dinner.
© 2004 - 2007 John Michael Pierobon