- Jet lag will impact ability to hit the ground running when you arrive at your foreign destination.
- Certain factors affect your ability to overcome jet lag. They are:
- Your ability to sleep on airplanes.
- Your circadian clock.
- Business class or tourist class travel.
- Upgrading to business class can make big difference.
- If your ability to overcome jet lag is not strong, it is best to plan a day of rest when you arrive.
- If you are tired, you are not at your best.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon