- There are several factors you must consider when booking international air transportation.
- When you are traveling?
- It costs more to travel on weekends.
- It costs more to travel in high season.
- Around Christmas is usually considered high season.
- How much flexibility can you afford?
- The more lead time, the better the discount.
- Non-refundable tickets costs less.
- Discount tickets come with stiff penalties for making changes.
- Frequent flyer program.
- Your favorite carrier may have a strategic alliance with another international airline.
- You get more miles depending on the fare you pay.
- Avoid the last flight out of the day.
- Around the world ticket.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon