Chapter 4 Review Questions
Let us see how much you have learned in this chapter by going over these review questions.
- Your local government can help you find trading partners through all except which of the following?
- International banks
- Sister cities
- Trade leads
- Trade missions
- Trade shows
- Which is not an advantage to participating in a trade mission?
- Backing of your government.
- Meeting potential trading partners that are prequalified.
- Opportunity to meet high level government officials.
- Organizing transportation routings and shipment consolidations.
- Travel and event logistics are arranged for you.
- Which statement is false regarding international trade consultants?
- Are of greatest value to a firm that has specific requirements.
- Can advise and assist on all aspects of exporting and foreign marketing.
- Can help you find trading partners.
- Can help you locate manufacturing facilities, and retail outlets.
- Specialize by export method.
- Trade and industry associations can help you many ways except which of the following?
- Hosting visiting trade missions from other countries.
- Organizing pavilions at foreign trade shows.
- Providing certificates of origin.
- Providing trade finance and risk management services.
- Sponsoring export seminars and workshops.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon