Advertising and Promotion
- Questions to ask a potential distributor regarding advertising and promotion of your products are include:
- Can they compile market research information to be used in making forecasts?
- How do they advertise their products?
- What type of media do they use?
- What type of events do they sponsor?
- If they use direct mail, how many prospects are on their mailing list?
- If they use brochures, what do they look like?
- Is the image and quality of their brochures compatible with your corporate image?
- How much of their advertising budget will be dedicated to promoting your product
- Will you be expected to contribute funds for promotional purposes?
- How will the amount be determined?
- Can they accurately translate your advertising copy?
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon