Chapter 2 Review Questions
Let us see how much you have learned in this chapter by going over these review questions.
- Which is not an environmental factor that will affect both the demand for your products and their performance?
- Which is the de facto language of international business?
- What is primary market research?
- An organized way of classifying goods and services.
- Coarse grain market research that lays the groundwork for secondary market research.
- Gathering of relevant demographic and economic information about potential markets.
- When a company collects data directly from the foreign marketplace.
- When a company collects data indirectly from the foreign marketplace.
- Which statement is false?
- In making a decision as to which export market to go after you should choose markets that fit your resources.
- It is difficult to establish and grow a foreign market without periodic visits to develop commercial relationships.
- Primary market reseach is expensive and time consuming.
- The education level of the foreign market may affect your ability to sell your products.
- Trademark protection is universal.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon