Freight Forwarder Costs
- In order to prepare an accurate price quotation to foreign customers, freight forwarders can provide price quotations on:
- Freight costs.
- Port charges.
- Consular fees.
- Cost of special documentation.
- Insurance costs.
- Freight forwarder's fees.
- Freight forwarders operate on a fee basis paid by the exporter.
- Their fees consist of an agreed-upon amount, plus documentation charges.
- They also collect a percentage of the freight costs from the carrier.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon