International Trade Lawyer
- Legal documents used in international business transactions must be written to fit specific circumstances.
- Help from a well qualified and capable international trade lawyer may be indispensable.
- Ask the prospective lawyer for:
- A resume
- Years of experience
- Client references
- Copies of authored publications
- Memberships in committees
- Always discuss fees in your first conversation with a lawyer.
- Misunderstandings will create tensions.
- These tensions can undermine the trust and teamwork that are essential to a good attorney-client relationship.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon