Why Write An Export Plan
There are several benefits to writing an export plan.
- It becomes a selling tool to get management to:
- Form a consensus on the goals and objectives, capabilities and constraints.
- Commit to support the exporting effort.
- It becomes a selling tool to get financing.
- Banks want to see plans in writing.
- It shows that you are serious about your endeavor.
- It becomes a management tool to measure progress.
- It becomes a tool to facilitate communication.
- Written plans are not forgotten.
- Clearly written plans are easy to understood and follow.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon