Why Have An Export Plan
- Many companies begin their export endeavor without a plan.
- Without a plan one cannot measure of success
- May overlook better export opportunities
- If early export efforts were unsuccessful because of poor planning.
- Your company may have been misled into abandoning exporting altogether
- Your company would have missed out on a global opportunity
- Formulating an export strategy based on good information and proper
assessment increases the probability of:
- Choosing the best options
- Using resources effectively
- Achieving success
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon