Evaluating The Export Potential Of Your Products
There are several ways to determine the export potential of your products and services in overseas markets.
- How successful are your products domestically?
- If you are successful at home, then chances are you be successful abroad.
- If similar needs and conditions exist overseas.
- What are the unique features of your products?
- If these features are hard to duplicate overseas, then chances are you be successful abroad.
- Competition may be little or non-existant.
- Are you losing market share to more technically advanced products?
- Other countries may not need state-of-the-art technology.
- Other countries may be unable to afford the most sophisticated and expensive products.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon