Body Language, Gestures, And Behaviors
- Body language, gestures, and behaviors communicate more than words.
- Body language shows others how much you like them and how you see yourself.
- It is important to recognize the meaning associated with certain behaviors.
- These behaviors vary from culture to culture.
- Your ability to communicate will improve if you understand how a culture treats the following:
- Social Status
- The more you understand their culture, the better you will be able to negotiate.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon