What The Owner Buyer Wants
- Owner buyers are paid to predict the future.
- Owner buyers want knowledge.
- They need knowledge to predict the future.
- Knowledge that increases their ability to predict the future.
- Knowledge that decreases their perceived risk and uncertainty is held in the highest regard.
- Owner buyers want trust.
- Owner buyers are generalists.
- They are interested in the big picture.
- They are not interested in what was the score of the game.
- They are interested in the victory.
- They want to win.
- Owner buyers do not buy products, they buy concepts.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon