Chapter 8 Review Questions
Let us see how much you have learned in this chapter by going over these review questions.
- When is a prospect most receptive to buying your product?
- When they are in euphoria mode.
- When they are in growth mode.
- When they are in steady state mode.
- When they are in trouble and you can quickly solve their problem.
- When they are in trouble and you have the best product.
- The role of the financial buyer is usually played by whom?
- Chief financial officer
- Customs officer
- End user
- Goverment bureaucrat sitting in a ministry
- Which is false regarding an owner buyer?
- Owner buyers are generalists.
- Owner buyers are paid to predict the future.
- Owner buyers do not buy concepts, they buy products.
- Owner buyers want knowledge.
- Owner buyers want trust.
- Which statement is false?
- A good advisor is essential to good strategy.
- The government makes for a good advisor.
- The more advisors you have the better off you will be.
- You can never have enough advisors.
- You want to identify the customer that matches your strength.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon