Obtaining A Visa
- Many countries require foreign nationals to obtain a visa.
- If a visa required for entry, you will need to:
- Apply for one well in advance.
- Have passport photographs taken.
- Obtain the appropriate visa application form.
- Send in the application with supporting documentation, which may include:
- A valid passport expiring after the visa.
- A flight itinerary.
- A receipt of your return ticket.
- A certification of good conduct.
- Immunization records.
- An invitation letter.
- Because your application may get lost or delayed, it is best to use a reputable visa service.
© 2004 - 2016 John Michael Pierobon