- All major international airports have taxi service.
- Authorized taxi service.
- Usually have to stand in line or buy a ticket.
- Unauthorized taxi service.
- Drivers come up to you and offer their services.
- The claim to offer a cheaper fare.
- Do not go with an unauthorized service.
- Some hotels may have their own taxi service.
- They are convenient.
- They are also very expensive.
- Good taxi service does not exist in sparsely populated areas.
- Taxi drivers are the same all over the world.
- They drive very fast.
- They never have change.
- They prefer not to use the meter.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon