Where To Stay
- Deciding where to stay on your trip is very important because it becomes your home.
- Stay in a first class business hotel.
- It is less expensive than a luxury hotel.
- It projects the image of a first class business person.
- Make sure it offers the business services you may need:
- Internet access
- Secretarial services
- Choose a hotel that is close to everywhere you need to go.
- It reduces local transportation costs and saves time.
- If you are unsure of where to stay, ask the people you are going to meet for a recommendation.
- It is a bad hotel, it is their fault.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon