Chapter 5 Review Questions
Let us see how much you have learned in this chapter by going over these review questions.
- Which statement is false?
- Jet lag will impact ability to hit the ground running when you arrive at your foreign destination.
- When planning your voyage you need to know holidays occur in the country you are visiting.
- You should always trust your travel agent.
- You should build flexibility into your travel agenda.
- You should reconfirm your appointments before you leave on your voyage.
- Where to stay on your trip?
- In a first class business hotel.
- In a hotel that is far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- In a luxury hotel catering to rich tourists.
- In the cheapest hotel you can find.
- Wherever your travel agent recommends.
- Which statement is true regarding hotels?
- All hotels charge everyone the same price for the same type of room.
- Hotel rates always include breakfast.
- Hotel rates never include breakfast.
- Understanding the cancellation policy of a hotel can save you money.
- Unlike airlines, hotels do not offer frequent flyer miles.
- If immunizations are required for you trip, what will you will need to obtain?
- A business visa.
- A certified note from your doctor.
- A flu shot from your doctor.
- An International Certificate of Vaccination.
- Written permission to travel from your health insurance company.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon