Know Where You Are Going
- In addition to knowing what is the work week, there are other things you should
know about the country you are visiting before you go.
- What language do they speak?
- What are appropriate/inappropriate gestures?
- What is the exchange rate?
- What is the electrical current?
- On what side of the road do they drive on?
- What are the units of measure?
- Miles versus kilometers
- Feet versus meters
- Gallons versus liters
- Pounds versus kilograms
- Letter versus A4 paper
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon