International Trade Consultants
- International trade consultants can help you find trading partners.
- They can also advise and assist on all aspects of exporting and foreign marketing including:
- Developing a Marketing Plan.
- Conduct foreign market research.
- Research foreign government regulations.
- Assess cultural, commercial, and political risks.
- Locate and qualify foreign joint venture partners.
- Advise on which sales representatives or distributors are likely to be successful.
- Establish contacts with foreign government agencies.
- Open and establish foreign branches.
- Locate manufacturing facilities, and retail outlets.
- Find advertising companies, suppliers, product service facilities, and local attorneys.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon