Chambers Of Commerce
- Just like trade and industry associations, chambers of commerce can help you in many ways by:
- Sponsoring export seminars and workshops.
- Providing certificates of origin.
- Organizing pavilions at foreign trade shows.
- Providing sales leads and other opportunities to members.
- Organizing transportation routings and shipment consolidations.
- Hosting visiting trade missions from other countries.
- Promoting your products overseas.
- Providing information on required import and export documentation.
- Another valuable and reliable source of market information is the chamber of commerce of the foreign country.
- The know their local market.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon