Approaches To Exporting
- Once a detailed market analysis has been completed, you should develop a method of market entry.
- Each method has its own unique trade-offs between
- Financial risks
- Product control
- Organizational goals
- Which export method you choose depends on:
- The level of resources a company is willing to devote to exporting
- The size of your firm
- The nature of your products
- Previous export experience
- Business conditions in the selected markets
- Which method of exporting you choose can have a significant effect on the success of the marketing strategy.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon