Getting Started With Your Market Research
- Start by figuring out what information is needed.
- Create a list of sources where this information can be obtained from
- Collect the information from these sources
- Evaluate potential markets to determine which markets look promising.
- The task of evaluating markets is much easier and efficient if you organize your information from the start.
- Build a table listing your criteria.
- Use the same criteria and list them in the same order for each country.
- This will allow you to compare the market characteristics with each other country.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon