- The de facto language of international business is English.
- But the customer always prefers to speak in their native language.
- Do you have the resources to communicate with customers in their language?
- Can you translate marketing literature and product information correctly?
- British English versus American English
- Brazilian Portuguese versus Portuguese from Portugal
- Foreign language character sets require additional considerations.
- Double-byte characters
- Left-to-right versus right-to-left
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon